Posted on November 28, 2016
Two new monsters:
New Dungeon Debate Feature has been added
– New [Dungeon Debate] Menu has been added. Please go to [Rift Dungeon > Strategy Info > Dungeon Debate] to share your strategy with others.
– You can post your strategy when you successfully clear each dungeon and get Rank A and up (Including Rank A-). Your dungeon gameplay info will also be posted when you leave a post. (Monster Deck/Best Damage)
* You must reach Rank A and up (Including Rank A-) for each dungeon after the update in order to leave a post even if you’ve cleared the dungeons before.
– Basic Info has been added to the [Strategy Info > Boss Info] Menu in the Rift Dungeon.
– A new feature that can separate the line when you write [Monster Debate/Rift Dungeon Debate/Guild Introduction] has been added to the game keyboard.(You can write up to 5 lines for Monster Debate, 6 lines for Guild Introduction, and 15 lines for Dungeon Debate.)
– The error message pop-up for Android Devices has been improved.
Monster Bug Fixes
– Dark/Inferno’s [Last Curse (Passive)]
: The issue of the damage inflicted to the attacker not being applied correctly when the passive skill is activated has been resolved.
– Light Dragon’s [Armageddon]
: The issue of the Life Drain Effect being activated before your HP is consumed when using [Armageddon] while equipping the Vampire Rune has been resolved.